The Home County Music and Art Festival is London’s longest-running, volunteer-run festival, providing a great summer weekend of Canadian arts and crafts, delicious food and excellent music programming. The high standard of Home County continues to attract many returning and new patrons who enjoy the festival in lovely Victoria Park in the Heart of London, on the 3rd weekend in July.
We invite you to apply now to participate in the 47th Home County Festival, July 17, 18, 19, 2020. Exhibitors are selected by a jury of the Home County Folk League from numerous submissions. New exhibitors are requested to submit photos of their work for jurying purposes.
The 2020 Booth Fees are:
- $390 (10 x 10) or $470 (20 x 10) with payment by February 15, 2020
- $440 (10 x 10) or $520 (20 x 10) by May 15, 2020
- $500 (10 x 10) or $580 (20 x 10) after May 15, 2020
The preferred method of payment is e-transfer to email@example.com
If paying by cheque, please make it payable to Home County Folk League.
The vendor package includes an electrical hookup, one parking pass for Kiwanis lot near the park, vendor support through booth sitting, morning coffee and daily refreshments. Exhibitors may arrange for a City of London Trailer Permit if they require storage behind their tent during festival hours (click HERE for the city's form).
- Only approved items may be sold. All work shown MUST be the original creation of the exhibitor. Work made from kits or manufactured will not be allowed and no imported products may be sold by Juried Craft Artisans.
- Exhibitors must provide their owns displays, booths, chairs, tables and CSA approved lights, extension cords, etc.
- Tents must be of fire retardant material and all structures of sound construction, able to withstand inclement weather and present no danger to life or health.
- All vendors must provide proof of 2 million dollars public liability and property damage insurance as part of the vendor agreement – with Home County Folk League listed as an “additional insured” on their policy.
Please keep a copy of your application for your records. Mail-in applications should be addressed to “Craft Coordinator” at the address below. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once approved, our Space Rental Agreement will be sent to you for signature.
Looking forward to an amazing Home County 2020!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.