2017 Food Vendor Applications are now being accepted!

Please Complete the Application Below, but Not Until You Have Read the Rules and Regulations!

Dear Prospective Vendor:

Thank you for your interest in attending the 44th edition of the Home County Music and Art Festival!

If you are new to our Festival, Welcome!  If you are returning, Welcome Back!

On this page you will find all the information you need to apply to be a Vendor, including the Rules and Regulations, Price Structure, Application Form and links to those additional forms you will need to complete and submit along with your application.

Included is a map of the Park – Park Map 2017 –  showing the location of the various electrical, water and grey-water traps as well as the Vendor entrance/exit and Vendor Parking.

FYI Returning Vendors:  We no longer require a Site Deposit.


Move-in and Location

Move-in is Thursday June 13 2017 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.  Without exception, you must confirm your site location with Festival Management prior to setting up.  If there is a location that you would prefer, please send us a copy of the Park map noting where you would like to be placed.  However, we do not take reservations or guarantee placement.

Your location is allocated at the sole discretion of Festival Management according to a range of factors we must consider, including space made ‘off limits’ by the City of London and to changes we make (eg. Beergarden).  You will be assigned a location according to our plan; if you occupy a space not allocated to you, you will be required to move immediately, at your expense.

No product/service exclusivity

Festival Management retains the sole right to determine the number and kind of Vendors to which it rents space.

Inclusion in Our Programme

To ensure inclusion in our Programme, the Application process, including all payments and required documentation must be received by us by May 31 2017.


We need to know the outside dimensions (footprint) of the space you require to operate effectively and safely.  You may not exceed those dimensions.  If we have space available we may be able to accommodate you but doing so may entail additional charges.  If your vehicle/equipment has a larger footprint than indicated on your application, Festival Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take such action as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to relocation to another suitable spot (if available), levying of additional expenses and costs, or immediate termination of occupancy with forfeiture of Rental Fees and levying of such other expenses and costs as are deemed appropriate.

City of London Vendor Number

Here is the link: City of London Sale of Food andor Amusement Devices Registration Form.  You will not be permitted to enter the Park without proof of a Vendor Number.

Regulatory Agencies and Documents

We strongly advise Vendors to review the Special Events Manual.  Here is the link:  City of London Special Events Manual.

It is your responsibility to ensure that all regulatory standards and rules have been met, including the submission of all required documentation and applications to the appropriate regulatory agencies.  Furthermore, copies of all documents submitted and licenses/approvals received must be submitted to the Home County Folk League not later than June 30 2017.

Here are links to the Applications and Forms you will need to submit. They are not “fillable” forms; you will need to print them, complete them, and then submit them to the appropriate agency, with copies of each to be sent to the Home County Folk League.

London Fire Department Safety Plan for Tents

London Fire Department Special Events Mobile Food Vendors Checklist

City of London Appendix B Food Vendor – Tent

TSSA Mobile Food Service Equipment Annual Inspection Certificate

Middlesex London Health Unit Special Events Food Vendor Form

In addition, you may be required to apply for a Building Permit for any structures, including Tents, you wish to erect in the Park.  Please contact the City of London Building Department for more information at Tel: 519-661-4555 or dcs@london.ca

Should your vehicle/equipment fail to meet and/or maintain these standards throughout the Festival, Festival Management may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Rental Agreement,  retain any and all fees you may have paid and levy such other expenses and costs as are deemed appropriate.

Please be advised that we will arrange for ESA to perform an inspection on Friday July 14 2017.

Insurance, Part 1

You must submit to the City of London  a completed copy of the its Certificate of Insurance.  Here is the link: Certificate of Insurance – Standard.  Please forward a copy of this form to us as well.

Insurance Part 2

You must submit to us a Certificate of Insurance showing the Home County Folk League as an Additional Insured and proving that you carry Commercial General Liability Insurance in an amount not less than Two Million dollars ($2,000,000).  This must be submitted to us no later than June 30 2017.   Without this document you will not be permitted to enter the Park, all fees you have paid will be forfeited and additional expenses and costs may be levied at the sole discretion of Festival Management.

No Credit

All fees, costs, levies and any other required expenses must be paid in full to the League and to all other regulatory and other agencies, by the required dates.  There will be no credit terms extended and no exceptions made.  Failure to make such payments will result in immediate termination of your Rental Agreement.


There is No Smoking anywhere in the Park!  This is a Provincial Law we are required to uphold.  Failure to obey may result in citations and fines levied by Inspectors

Vehicles in the Park

Vehicles are not permitted to move within the Park except during the following times:

Move-in on Thursday July 13th – 9 am to 5 pm
Between 8 am and 11 am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Between 11:30 pm and Midnight on Friday and Saturday and between 10 pm and Midnight on Sunday

Municipal Bylaw Enforcement Officers may issue a Citation (ticket) should you attempt to move a vehicle in or out of the Park at any other time.  In addition, should you attempt to move a vehicle within the Park at a time other than those stipulated, Festival Management may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Rental Agreement immediately, retain and all fees you may have paid and levy such other expenses and costs as are deemed appropriate.

Space in the Park for one additional storage trailer may be acquired from the City of London for an additional fee.  Here’s the link:  Additional Storage Trailer Application Form


ONE  Parking Pass entitling you to park one vehicle in the designated area on Clarence St. (see Map) will be provided to you when you arrive at the Park.    Passes must be displayed on dash in clear view of City of London Parking Enforcement Officers.  Any disputes, including tickets issued, must be addressed to City of London Parking Enforcement.  We accept no responsibility for safety, security or any other issue arising from your use of the Parking Pass.

Additional weekend parking passes in Festival Parking on Wellington St. (east of the Park) or Clarence St. (south of the Park) cost $25 and may be purchased during move-in or throughout the weekend.


Electrical and Water Services are provided by the City of London.  We are therefore unable to guarantee either reliability or continuation.  The Home County Folk League accepts no responsibility or liability for early or unexpected termination of any utility for any reason.  Utilities are limited to existing infrastructure.  No additional services are available or will be permitted (this includes generators, pony panels, distro units etc.) without prior written authorization.

Vendors will not overload services; if services are overloaded, damaged or in any way disrupted, the Vendor will be solely responsible for any and all costs associated arising from the repair and restoration of those services, including, but not limited to, loss of business and/or product, whether for themselves, other Vendors and/or the Home County Folk League.Vendors must supply their own connectors/connections (cables, appropriate plugs, hoses etc.).

All connections/connectors must meet all applicable regulatory standards, without exception.

Waste Management

We are committed to environmental sustainability.   Consequently, the following regulations apply:

Solid Waste is streamed into categories: Compostable, Recyclable, and Garbage.  We provide a central depot with appropriately marked bins and containers (see Map) for waste disposal.  The City of London website provides up-to-date information regarding packaging acceptable for use in the Park <insert link to site>.

Grey Water:  Waste water from hand and dish washing etc. will be disposed of either in the designated containers or in the drains designated to accept Grey Water (see Map).  Failure to dispose of Grey Water in the designated manner may result in issuance of a Citation from City of London Bylaw Enforcement.

Grease/Oil Waste: Grease/Oil waste must be removed by the Vendor and disposed of in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards.


City of London regulations prohibit Vendors from remaining in the Park between the hours of Midnight and 7 am.  Vendors may not sleep or camp in the Park and no vehicle, with the exception of those intended for food service only, is permitted in the Park during that period.


Vendors are solely responsible for security of their products and equipment.  We do provide limited overnight security but we do not accept any liability for loss or damage to your property.

Approved Products and Services

You may sell only those products and services approved in advance by Festival Management.  All products must meet all applicable regulatory and health code standards.

Ancillary Equipment

Vendors are responsible for supplying their own tables, chairs, extension cords, walls and roofs for their spaces. All equipment, including structures, must meet all applicable regulatory standards and pose no danger the health and safety of their staff, customers and Festival staff. All equipment must be CSA approved.Please be advised that any tent or awning exceeding 600 contiguous square feet requires a Building Permit <link to City Site>Vendors may commence operating only after their facilities have been inspected and approved on-site by the appropriate regulatory body.


Vendors are responsible for keeping their booth and its surroundings clean and tidy and in the sanitary condition as prescribed by applicable regulations, at all times.  Failure to do so may result in a Citation from the Middlesex-London Health Unit, immediate cessation of operation and additional sanctions.In addition, Vendors will ensure that their location is clean, tidy and free of debris upon move-out.


All Vendors must remove their vehicles and equipment from the Park by midnight Sunday July 16 2017.  Any vehicles or equipment remaining in the Park after Midnight are left at your risk.  We take no responsibility for their safety or security, nor do we guarantee the continued supply of utilities.



Thanks for joining us!